Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Solving the puzzle.

      And there comes a day when you don't fit anywhere.
Not in the minus six out there, neither at the twenty six plus on the inside;you don't belong anywhere.
Not among friends, not among lovers not with your family.
It's like there is a gap and you're just trapped in it, as if you are still twelve, and lying at the bottom of the bathtub while it's wet and you have your pajamas on.
So I rewind: what was I doing to get out back then? I dealt with it as if I was a character in a videogame,somewhere around here there is a puzzle and you can get out as soon as you put the pieces together.
Looking around for the puzzle I only find compromise but it was the only way to proceed chasing the dream back then wasn't it?? 
    I moved out when I was eighteen years, and five days old, having planned the next five years of my life pretty much just as they are right now.But so many things changed, I have changed.I've lost whole pieces of my self;some of them gone forever and some others replaced ,with what I thought then was steel ,but only ended up being punch resistant plastic.
So I guess the next piece of the puzzle is how do I like the new me?

No comments:

Post a Comment