Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 18, 2011

See how it goes

it's been almost a month since the brake up,
about two weeks since it happened I finally, talked to my friends about it, well not all of them of course,just the two that were there.
It was a relief, sharing that is. When I talked about it and about the reasons I asked for this break up it felt right, it felt that finally I could move on.
And I did, short of.
We talked several times on the phone with my ex and I've got to admit than being in two towns 50 kms apart helped.I wasn't thinking about her much and even flirted a little bit during the holidays,not much just for the fun of it you know.
 I guess what I really wanted to share here was this: After quite a long time I finally don't have this feeling of being at the bottom of the tub,being stuck,being full of problems you feel me??And this is the only thing that might be suggesting that I'm better off alone,without her. Once, within the holidays, I actually realized that I felt more balanced since we were not together as if she was some short of weight pulling me downwards.
And I guess this is how it's gonna be from now on, I'll try to be more balanced all by my own.

And see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment